Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

I totally stole this post from here. I think it is a great idea, and I have always wanted to do some sort of a photo journal...so here I am, stealing the idea for this Photo A Day in February from my friend Chelsea. :) Thanks Chels! Here we go with another new goal! This is in addition to my extra acts of love each day in February. I find it interesting that back in October I didn't have a singe goal, as you can read about in this post, yet today I have more goals than I know how to keep up with! It's amazing what a change of focus can do for a woman!

Day 1: Your view today
I am a day behind to start, so I took a photo of what my view was for part of the day yesterday:
I was blogging yesterday about LOVE. If you didn't get a chance to read that post, you can read it here.

Day 2: Words
These words (scriptures in general) are what have helped changed my focus and helped me begin to find myself. The scriptures are the words of God. They tell me the things that God needs me to hear at just the right time, and in just the right way. I have a much closer relationship with Christ these days, reading about Him has helped that tremendously.
These words are my lifeline back to God. These words are very special to me. I love reading them on a daily basis, they make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!