Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 21: a fave photo of you

A Favorite Photo
drum sticks. barefoot. summer clothes. tanned skin. chunky jewelry.
contentment. satisfaction. hard work.
I love this photo because is captures me in the middle of doing something I really love. Something unique about me. Something I have always enjoyed doing, but rarely get the opportunity to do...play my drums with a live band!!!
The band was far too short-lived last time around. It only lasted about 4 months, and this was the one and only performance we had, but I enjoyed it so much. I have a deep rooted beat thriving within me all the time, and playing the drums is the perfect way to satiate the innate desire I have to bring the beat to life for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!