Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 8: Sun

SUN
Day 8: Sun

This is a gloomy winter day in Utah. It's not bitter cold, the ground is not covered in old, dirty, frozen snow, the wind is not blowing. It could be worse. It's not a terrible day, but the sun is not shining, so I decided to use a picture of my favorite sun...Hawaiian sun!
This photo was taken at the top of Haleakala in Maui last February. I wish I was there now. Watching the sun rise over the top of the clouds in the early morning hours, just before riding bicycles down the mountain, was absolutely breath taking! God's creations are so beautiful. I am grateful I have had the opportunities I have to enjoy so many of them. I have so much love in my heart for God and all things beautiful! I love the sun. I love the heat of the sun beating down on my back. I am more than excited for summer to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!