Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 19: something you hate to do

HATE
I really hate to clean up the kids' rooms, especially after I have just done it the day before. For the most part it is up to them to keep it clean and tidy, but sometimes I just can't take it anymore. I can't stand to walk past the room when it looks like this...and this is fairly clean compared to how it gets many days of the week. Notice all the toys are put away? This means it's "clean" in kid language. I get anxiety just looking at the picture.
Some days it gives me major anxiety, some days I see it as a money making opportunity. You see, the kids have to pay Andy and me for doing the jobs they are expected to do. It comes straight out of their weekly allowance. It's called "maid service".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!