Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 11: makes you happy

Makes You Happy
There are so many things that make me happy. Choosing just one was very difficult, so I took the highlight of my day today. Today is my first born child's 8th birthday. That is a milestone. It means so many things that I won't go into now, but today it meant that she finally got to go get her ears pierced!!!
Here I am with her at Claire's. The girl who pierced her ears told us that it was the calmest piercing she has ever done. Syd didn't flinch, and she said it didn't even hurt. She is so brave and so tough. She is very proud to have her ears pierced...finally! This was happy moment for me today, because I got to share in one of her happiest moments. The two of us spend the morning together and went to lunch for her birthday just before the craziness of her party started! I love my Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!