Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5: 10 am


Day 5: 10 am

Today at 10 am I was at church, just wrapping up testimony meeting. I didn't think it would be appropriate to take a picture of the speaker, so I grabbed a shot of Syd taking notes of what she was learning about. She loves to take notes, it helps her understand what the speaker is talking about.

Today was a big day at the Selcho house. It's fast Sunday, and it's February, and Syd turns 8 on Saturday. She wanted to get a practice run of fasting in before her birthday. Syd fasted today without a single complaint! It helps tremendously that we have 9 am church, so she just stayed upstairs until it was time to leave. She said, "I don't even want to see food!" once she made the decision to fast. I was very proud of her for deciding to do it on her own, and for not complaining a single bit. I can see her little testimony starting to bud, and it's beautiful.

*Since I am also working on my month of Love, I wanted to note that today I felt an amazing amount of love from God. And for Him. I am so grateful for His hand in my life and for the peace I feel because of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!