Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 13: blue

Blue
Blue. One of my favorite colors. It's right up there with purple and silver. Blue is a very calming and beautiful color. One of my favorite things in the whole world is the ocean. I took this photo in Maui, Hawaii a year ago today...
I love to sit on the beach and watch to the ocean.
I love to walk in the sand.
I love the calming sound of the waves hitting the beach.
I love the beautiful landscape that typically surrounds the ocean.
I love to swim in the water.
I love to surf.
I love to go deep into the water and watch the fish swim around in their own element. There is so much peace under the surface of the ocean. It truly is a whole different world down there. The vibrant colors of the fish and the coral, the way the creatures swim so gracefully through the beautiful blue water, how the life sways with the currents, it's all very peaceful and somewhat surreal. It's so quiet down there, yet so full of life.
I love the ocean.
I love the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!