Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's this?!

I was out in the yard for a few minutes just looking at the flower beds thinking, "I am so freaking lazy, I still have all the dead crap from last year lying dead in the flower beds!" when I noticed a little something. A little yellow something. So I pulled back the dead crusty mess and discovered this...
Oh yes. This makes me happy. It's February, and the Crocus are out in full bloom! How beautiful is that?! That means Spring is right around the corner, and hopefully this dang cold weather will be gone soon. I know we still have a couple of months, and I can't plant the garden until mid-May, but I am getting excited!
I absolutely love to see flowers in my yard. It is one of the most rewarding things to me. Beautiful color splashed across the yard after months of nothing but brown ugliness. Sometimes white beauty, but mostly brown ugly.
Here's to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!