Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big 2 year old!

Happy Birthday Kayman! My baby is 2 years old! My little man is growing up way too fast! He has changed so much in the last few months, it's amazing to me. He has found his sense of humor and loves to make us all laugh. He LOVES fire and was excited (although it's not obvious from the picture) to have some lit candles on his birthday cake.
He didn't love all the attention though. There were about 15 people singing Happy Birthday to him and he got pretty shy. He just started this hiding behind his hand thing recently and does it whenever he gets embarrassed.
He loved his gift from his great grandma. She gave him a little teddy bear that he carries around everywhere.
Syd and Jess helped him open his other gifts. He got some puzzles, bean bags, stacking blocks and a big monkey pillow! He loves it all!
I absolutely adore this little boy. He is my little man. I love the way he giggles so hard when I tickle him, the way he kisses each cheek and then my lips, the way he turns my head to look at him when he wants to tell me something, his new dance moves, his independence, the way he looks at me as he runs away when I try to get him dressed, that he cares so much what shoes he wears, that he loves having his hair fixed, that he tackles his sisters already, the goofy faces he makes at me, and that he loves to cuddle up on the couch and watch Nemo with me. He is the most loving boy. I am so grateful for him and the joy he has brought to me. Happy Birthday Man! Love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!