Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

...is my 2 front teeth!
It's been about a year since the tooth fairy has visited our house...until last week! Syd lost another tooth. It was hanging by a thread so she just pulled it out! She came running in the room and just said, "Tooth Fairy!" and showed me her tooth! She was so proud of herself for pulling it out by herself.
Her top front tooth is also just about out also. It's starting to stick out and discolor, as you can tell from the picture. She's learned and is prepared to sing the song "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth."

1 comment:

  1. The kids are all looking so old! Elizabeth's two front teeth are about to fall out any day now. She'll think it's pretty cool that Sydney is losing her teeth too.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!