Saturday, June 20, 2009

WAY too busy!

A few weeks ago I decided to do a boutique today. It kept me so busy making enough jewelry for the show and getting all of my supplies put together for my booth. It turned out to be a great experience, the only problem was that it was supposed to be outside at Wheeler Farm, and it was a very stormy day. Luckily, they moved the boutique inside, but not many people came. I don't blame them, a rainy cold day is not ideal for taking your kids to a farm. I did have a good time though and sold a few items and got a few orders! Yay!

This is all in the midst of planning a Primary Activity for 110 kids, which I pulled off last weekend. And planning Sharing Time for Sundays, which is a huge task for me. I am not a fan of being up in front of people, especially when I have to entertain and teach them for 15 minutes. Not my favorite thing to do, but tomorrow is the last time until September! Maybe I will have a little time to clean the house and cook meals for my family! We have been eating out a lot lately.

I am so grateful for Andy and all of his help with everything while I was so busy the last few weeks. He has spent hours designing my business cards, order forms, etc. while helping out with the house and kids a ton. He is the greatest husband and best friend I could ask for! What a lucky woman I am! I count my blessings every day. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!