Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Blossoms

Spring is my favorite time of the year.  Isn't it beautiful?  Everything begins to come to life and show its beauty.  The colors fill my flower beds and the grass begins to turn green.  After a long cold winter, nothing is better than watching my bulbs emerge out of the soil.


The fragrance this one puts out is amazing!  I would love to bottle it up and make my house smell like this year round.  It makes me happy!

All the different colors together are just beautiful.  I wish the blooms would last longer than they do, but soon I will fill the beds with different flowers to last through the summer.  
Did I mention that I LOVE spring?

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty. I can't wait to see your flower gardens in a few weeks. We are just barely starting to get leaves on the trees. Still no flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!