Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crafts gone bad

The girls and I had some friends over for crafts.  We didn't have much time before ballet class, so we did something fairly quick.  We decided the dragonfly would be good, simple, yet sparkly.
We got them done and the girls were playing with them.  They thought they were pretty fun. 

Syd then had a great idea!  She likes to experiment and was curious what would happen if she put them in the microwave.  I was out of the room at the time, and my friend walked up on them just in time to find the girls staring at the microwave with shocked looks on their faces.  I don't think they were expecting their dragonfly's to catch on fire!
They have learned that it's not a good idea to put anything but food in the microwave.  I wonder why I don't do crafts more often?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!