Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Are we boring you?

Either the family is VERY boring at dinner time, or Jess was exhausted after a long day of jumping on the trampoline in 90 degree weather.  Yep, I said 90 degree weather.  We actually hit 91 yesterday, it was delightful!  I spent most of the day in planting flowers, tending the garden, and just enjoying the sun while the girls jumped on the trampoline and Kayman watched and played with Dallas and his ball.  Apparently Jess was pretty tired by the time evening came around.  She took a good 10 minute nap like this!  And she didn't even fall out of her chair!
For family night we had a fire in the back yard.  We roasted marshmallows and read a story out of the Friend.  It was a lot of fun to spend so much time outside!  We LOVE out yard and our fire pit!  S'mores anyone?!

3 comments:

  1. MMMM, smores sound so stinkin good right now! I'll be by in a little over a week for a good roast!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take you up on the smores, and my boys will take Jess up on the trampoline - can't wait til we come this summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!