Monday, September 28, 2009

Transitions

We finally did it. Kayman is officially in a "big boy bed" and he is loving it! The first few days were rough and he wasn't too sure what to think, but he loves the freedom now that he is used to it.

We were having trouble putting him down for naps and at bedtime for a few days, he would cry and cry and say "downstairs" as I was leaving the room. I felt so bad leaving him when he was so upset. I thought he might be hating that he was caged up in the crib, so that is why I made the change. Syd was 15 months when we switched her and she loved it. Jess was almost 2 and did fine. For Kayman, it took a few days to get used to.
Here he is taking his first nap in his new bed. So precious! I was actually surprised he fell asleep in the bed. I thought I would find him on the floor in the entrance to his room. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!