Monday, August 24, 2009

Movie Night

One of our favorite things to do on a Sunday evening is have a movie night. The girls choose a movie, usually a Barbie movie of some kind. I don't recommend you have too many Barbie movies in your home, they are not easy on the ears. Most of them have terrible singing in them and the animation is awful, but for some reason my girls can't get enough of them. Jess chose Barbie's Diamond Castle, so Andy and I didn't spend a whole lot of time watching the movie, but the kids loved it. I think Kayman even enjoyed watching the pretty girls. Either that of he knew where he had to be to get most of the popcorn.
Jess requested pink popcorn, which is strawberry flavored and very delicious, and they each got some sprite. What a treat!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh. I HATE that Barbie Diamond castle....I had to hide it for two weeks to give myself a break. Ew.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!