Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday

I vacuumed today.  I sure did.  And I cleaned two of the bathroom counters, AND I showered.  Sometimes this is a sign of a good day.  Sometimes it means that I did something I knew I should, even though I didn't want to.  But in actuality, these are things normal people do on a regular basis.  So, normal is relative.  I've known for some time now that I do not fall into this category people call normal.

I love that.  I don't like to be just like everyone else.  I like to show my individuality in the way I dress, though only in subtle ways.  I tend to enjoy activities most people in my phase of life are not interested in.  I get slightly obsessive over my hobbies and go and go until I totally burn out.

Random thoughts late on a Monday night.  There ya go...as though anybody even reads this.  Why do I enjoy having a public journal?  I have no idea.  I'm a little twisted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!