- pay my taxes (Booooooooo)
- pick up my book on hold at the library
- go to lunch with a friend
- babysit my cousin's darling son
- send off a birthday package
- wash 4 loads of laundry
But somehow I still feel like a slug, a useless blob of wasted flesh. Probably because I focus on all the things I have yet to do today, like:
- fold those 4 loads of laundry
- make my bed
- clean the floors
- start cooking dinner
- and an endless list of must-do's
I'm trying to Enjoy what I can. I just hate the gloomy days that keep me indoors instead of in the dirt where I long to be. Growing things. Looking at my flowers. Pulling the weeds from around my raspberries. Mowing the lawn. Pretty much anything in the sunshine and nature.
I just want summer. I guess I'll go eat some of my Summer In A Bottle! And maybe I'll vacuum for a bit. I always feel better after dumping a canister of filth into the garbage can.