Monday, April 15, 2013

Blah Ewww Ugh, Ya know what I mean?

Do you ever have those days where you just feel...blah...?  Ugh, today is one of those for me.  I have done a lot of productive things, such as:

  • pay my taxes  (Booooooooo)
  • pick up my book on hold at the library
  • exercise
  • go to lunch with a friend
  • babysit my cousin's darling son
  • send off a birthday package
  • wash 4 loads of laundry
But somehow I still feel like a slug, a useless blob of wasted flesh.  Probably because I focus on all the things I have yet to do today, like:
  • fold those 4 loads of laundry
  • make my bed
  • clean the floors
  • shower
  • start cooking dinner
  • and an endless list of must-do's
I'm trying to Enjoy what I can.  I just hate the gloomy days that keep me indoors instead of in the dirt where I long to be.  Growing things.  Looking at my flowers.  Pulling the weeds from around my raspberries.  Mowing the lawn.  Pretty much anything in the sunshine and nature.

I just want summer.  I guess I'll go eat some of my Summer In A Bottle! And maybe I'll vacuum for a bit.  I always feel better after dumping a canister of filth into the garbage can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!