Thursday, March 29, 2012

BEST green smoothie EVER!

Seriously, it really is the best green smoothie recipe EVER!

I've never been big into drinking vegetables. Blech! I've never been able to choke down a glass of V8 or the carrot juice my mom used to make.

But...

I created my most favorite way to consume vegetables. After a little trial and error, I got it. The BEST tasting green smoothie I have ever had. So fresh and tasty!
2 Cups Kale
1/2 Cup fresh pineapple
1/2 Banana
2 frozen strawberries
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup ice

Blend this all together until smooth and devour! Not only are you drinking 2 servings of vegetables and fruits, there is the benefit of no added sugars and it really is delicious! I tried a few different green smoothie recipes with spinach, but this is SO much better! The kale has a milder flavor and it doesn't taste like I am drinking a salad.

Now, go make it! Drink your way healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try some of these yummy drinks you have been posting about. And you bet i will be drinking them out of a mason jar :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!