Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party!

Happy Halloween! The girls got to dress up in their costumes for school. Jess was Tiana from Princess and the Frog, and Syd was Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Aren't they beautiful?!
They were s excited to put glitter on their lips! So pretty!

Syd was the most beautiful Ariel I have ever seen! We sprayed her hair red with temporary hair coloring, loaded her up with eye make up, and she suddenly looked like a teenager! She is looking much older than just 7 years old these days.
Jessica was a beautiful Tiana! She is the perfect princess. She plays the part so well with her delicate mannerisms and little princess accent.
Kayman was the perfect SWAT guy. He has been hand cuffing people and tying people up for weeks now. He's a natural. I keep finding random things around the house tied up or cuffed. The other day I found my drum stool tied to the living room chair with a jump rope. There were some pretty good knots in there. He also cuffed the refrigerator door to a kitchen chair. This kid, such a nut.
Halloween night we made home made root beer! This was a tradition I had as a kid, it was so fun to start it with my own kids. They loved it. It was really fun to make, and even better to drink! It was delicious...and I don't even like root beer!
We had my parents, Andy's parents, and Andy's sister and her family out for dinner on Halloween. It's tradition that we have Frito Pie (Chili with fritos, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and corn) and cornbread with honey butter. It was super yummy with the addition of the home made root beer! We had quite the crowd. After dinner we headed out trick or treating and loaded up on a TON of candy. It was nice and warm and Andy and I even dressed up this year. It was a great Halloween with family!
I hope you all had an equally enjoyable evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!