Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photo Shoot

My friend did a project she called "Celebration of Real Beauty" and wanted photos of women and children for her video she made. She set up a photo shoot and about 50 women showed up! It was amazing! The photographer I was assigned to had some equipment trouble, so we had to reschedule. I took my mom, sister, and daughters to the reschedules shoot. This is what we got!



This last picture actually made it on Good Things Utah when the creator of the project went on to tell about it!
I am so pleased with the pictures! This is just a small sample of them, we got about 80 shots. The very best part of the whole process is that the photographer has become one of my very best friends! She and I just clicked right away and have become very close since then. It's amazing how the Lord sends you the right people just when you need them!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! That's awesome that you made it onto Good Things Utah :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!