Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Blog About Love

I found a new blog.


My latest addiction.


It is written by a beautiful couple living in New York who were put through many trials over the last few years. They were each married previously and those marriages both ended in divorce. The two of them found each other through a mutual friend and they fell in love through email.


Their story is incredibly romantic.


Their love is very deep and real.


Their advice is priceless.


They have a story to tell, and it will be well worth your time to head over to www.ablogaboutlove.com and read up. They are simply lovely, both of them, though I only know one of them personally. I went to high school with Danny, but we were never more than locker buddies. Somehow we always had our lockers close together. He was always very happy and kind and ALWAYS had a smile on his face. To be honest, I was a little intimidated by his radiance and kept my distance because I was nervous. He’s one of those people who everybody wants to know. His wife seems to be very much the same way, she’s electric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!