Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boys will be boys

Kayman and I get to spend a few hours alone when both the girls are at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I made a point to spend a lot of the time with Kayman on Thursday and really enjoy him without being distracted by housework or whatever.

We had a fun time outside finding bugs

Posing for pictures like his sisters,


And the 5 minutes I take outside without him, he finds daddy's cocoa puffs and helps himself... He thought it was pretty fun to crunch them in his hands and walk on them. What a stinker! I hadn't had this with my girls and thought I had avoided the cereal box dumped on the floor incident, but Kayman wants me to experience ALL the joys of parenthood! :)


Here he is getting into the decorative basket that belongs on the toilet. I walked in and asked him what he was doing and his response was, "Neen up, neen up, evo evo" (Clean up clean up, everybody everywhere) And then he started to put everything back into the basket! What a good boy. How can you get mad at that?!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to know I am not alone. Luckily, most of my kids have outgrown this stage. Thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I love your comments!