Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day this year. My kids threw me a Beach Party! It was the sweetest thing ever. They worked so hard making palm trees, a sunset, ocean, seashells, and crabs out of paper. They colored it all, made the palm tree all the way up to the ceiling, put the seashells on the carpet, which they informed me was the sand. Kayman helped them color everything. It was the sweetest thing I have ever had done for me. They spent hours preparing my beach party, and it was so appreciated.
I am so grateful for my family! They are the best thing for me and I love them all dearly. Their gift to me (aside from the beach party) was a new iPhone 4! I am very excited about it. I love it! Mother's Day was incredible. I definitely struggle, daily, with my mothering abilities. I have little patience, can't quite keep the house where it should be, don't play with the kids enough....and I'll just stop there are my list of faults. But luckily I have a very loving and forgiving family who loves me anyway. I do try, and I hope to continue improving my "skills". Being a mother has been the most difficult, yet the most rewarding part of my life. I absolutely love my children. They bring me so much joy. I am very grateful to be a mother and I pray I can teach them well and lead them back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!