Saturday, April 24, 2010

10 Things

Thank you to my cousin Kari @ K & J Memories for passing this "award" to me!

Now I get to list 10 things that make me happy:

1. Being with my family
2. reading
3. finding a good pair of jeans that fits right
4. watching movies with buttery popcorn and DP
5. girls night out
6. watching my kids play with and teach each other
7. finding a good deal
8. watching my garden come to life
9. taking and looking at pictures
10.the Gospel

And now to pass along the "award" to some of my blogging friends:

Becky Hendriks
Rachel Starkie
Robin Dansie

Pass on the award:

1. Copy and paste the award onto your blog
2. Tell who gave the award and link to that person's blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I love your comments!